Wednesday, August 22, 2007

wednesday =)

well tuition was fun ! haha sat beside one emo girl . named F-I-O-N T-A-N Y _ _ Y _ _ . cannot write later she kill me =P hmm den she gave me this bian bian the sweet . ( flat sweet ) for those banana(s) that dont understand what is bian bian lol . and u dont wanna know how flat it is . well thanks for the sweet F.T.Y.Y =P haha and my ouncer , i think its spelled that way x) its really HUGE . not jokin . hmm we talked the whole tuition . it was fun =) nothin much happened . went home and the friggin internet wasnt working . so i blogged today . bout yesterday x)

xx


hehe Leo Club of SMK Subang Utama is havin a Charity Shuffle Competition ! infinite's joining and i think im in jeff's team . yeah . here's the picture for more info =)



and i decided to take a pic of my phats so you guys could see it clearly =) hee the angel looks like a bird man . x) thats what adam says . haha.


here's the back view of it =) it spells , infinite on the top . Shawn on the left . and Heatwave on the right pocket . =) weeee



and meet baxx . he is 1 week old . he has been my best friend since then . i always wear him out . x) its my bass agents hoodie ! =) NEVER SURRENDER ! =P



xx


well i kinda miss my doggie , meet piper . she is only 2 years old . which is kinda old for a dog . x) i gave her away to my neighbour . but today, she came back cause the owner wants to go genting ! =) so she's right beside me now . wee here's a pic of her . mind the leg , i dont know who's leg it is . lol !



well i think thats all . x) gottago out for breakfast now . bye !


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home