Thursday, June 19, 2008

220608. carnival keluarga skusj12.

let the post starts off with my poser-giler picture. :D


first thing's first. even PRIMARY school held a bloody carnival. SHAME SHAME on smkusj12. damn suck wei. i can't wait to get my ass outta here. ( smk12 ) andd, today was carnival day. :D went there at 8:30. saw PN.YANG. haha! she straight away ask me to help out. got rm10 coupons from her. and a " petugas " tag. :D well, i'm in charge of the musangterbang thing. hah
it was fun. but i didn't play, rm5 per game and u get to fly like, 4 seconds? wow -.-!
here are the picturess of my station, theflyingfox.

MYstation people. ;)


TeeSiauInn. :D

and then, wenjinn came and find me during my breaktime. ;) goodfriend huh hahah! we walked around, spend on him abit. spent on bryan and zach ALOT too. :D heh? and i saw this man, really good at making the NameTaggys. seriously nice. 3 for rm10. i did for myself , MINHUI, FennLing, WanShin, Samantha and of course for wenjinn. hah! that lady was like, " itu nama tak boleh jarakkan. saya tau nama orang cina memang ada 2 nama. " i was like errr? hahah! here he is, tok-janggut-pendek the magnifico! :D

he use perspek for the wordings. he cut until dam pro. :D

tadaaaa. ;)

then later on, walked around, bought a bottle of snow spray. ;) it sucks so bad that it dries up so fast. but i manage to took this, as a sign of apologies and love. ;D iloveyouting, my buddy!


used the whole bottle on this. ;)


justforyou, i heart you! :D

hanged-out with minhui until mummy came. picked me up and off we go to my badminton trainin. tiring day, mmhmm. -.-! i guess imma hibernate like pork later. :D
so yeah, i'm off.
10:23pm.
yet, istillmissyougirl. i'msorryandiiloveyou. <3

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home