Thursday, June 19, 2008

just for laughs. :D

i got this from somewhere. made my cloudy day shine again. (: maybe we can use this for our prime minister too. shhhh, later they'll catch me. and put me behind bars. :P malaysia , pffft.







lmaos. -.-

enjoy people.



anyhooos, i was scrolling at some of my folders, and ii found something really, nice. n sweet. n cute. n adorable. n sentimental. (:

take a look.

7th birthday. i still remember that cake. :D
sweetest memory. guess whoo? (:

the gang. :D left - right.

darren, wenjun, meiyen, me, ashleyseow, ahtat, sarahsamatha, janice. (:

these are the people i really REALLY wanna meet right now. :D i've met ashley sarah meiyen and wenjun. :P take care people.

before i end this thing. you people believe, CHINA got summer splash? CINA VERSION. :D

i miss you, i need you.

i hope you could see, my life'll never be bright, without you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home