Saturday, November 29, 2008

the NEW.

Ohh i just realised i haven't blog for today. Me and my friends stayed over at my friends house on friday night @ Guan's house. We had fun but the " real " fun was not there . It was raining really heavily at night. And it continued on until morning and therefore, we did not went to 7 11 to slurp our usual Maggi cup. That's disappointing. But the more disappointing thing was that , everyone went to sleep early. Shocking! As usual, poker was the main event. Spotlight table. laughs. Sam said it was his Part Time Job? :)

Oh i changed my skin , for the 7295398292th time already. NOW it's different. i made my own header! *applauds*

Another really random fact , about Friendster. I saw this in KennySia's friendster:

" How cool is it that in Friendster, we can simply 'Add Friends', 'Edit Friends', 'Delete Friends'? Wish you could do that in real life. "

It got me to smile a lil' while there. haha. AND tomorrow's my lil sister's birthday. I'm happy for her. Plus, she was being so kind enough NOT to forget me , she invited me over to her party. THANKS ! I'll certainly be there.

&& baby, i'm never letting go. Don't have to be sorry, i understand what are you going through.
I don't really mind. But you owe me biggg . =D
HUGS!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home