Saturday, March 21, 2009

Tagged by AmyChai.

1st Tag Directions : Once you've been tagged, you have to write a post with sixteen random things, habits or goals about you. At the end, choose five people to be tagged, listing their names and why you chose them. Don't forget to leave a comment (''You're tagged!'') and to read your blog, you can't tag the person who tagged you. Since you can't tag me, let me know when you've posted your blog, so I can see your weirdness.

1. I can only breathe with my left nostrils.
2. I haven't skip CF before this year.
3. I want to be an event manager.
4. I want to see the person inside barnie's suit
5. I want to talk to mr bean.
6. I wish to meet the pope.
7. I don't want moustache D: like adolf.
8. I love magic
9. I think chris brown is gay.
10. Shawn isn't gay
11. I love cup cakes by someone
12. I like indomee.
13. Casper is cute
14. Hottest girl is kristen bell
15. I finally saw alyssa tan. :D
16. I WANT TO BE RICH!

2nd tagDirection: List 5 things that has something to do with you

5 things u love most
1. her
2. handphone
3. credit card
4. magic the gathering
5. family.

5 things u hate most
1. gossips
2. rumours
3. pokai
4. big t-shirts
5. chris brown x)

5 things beside you
1. magic cards.
2. poker chips.
3. name tag
4. earphone
5. the mini bar.

5 things u need most
1. my bolster.
2. my handphone
3. my credit card
4. my lau bu
5. money = =

5 person i taggggg.
1. mun yee
2. amanda lew
3. nina adriana
4. chelsie chow
5 . ANYONE who thinks spm / pmr is not important, do this tag. dont study. =D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home