Thursday, June 11, 2009

Pangkor - Disappointment .

or those of you who're like this : " Hey mum , hey dad ! Let's go Pulau Pangkor ! My friends said it's a nice place ! " - bullshit . It's suppose to be like - " Hey mum and dad, let's go Redang instead of Pangkor because Pangkor is a place where humans shit around like homeless dogs! "
Screw Pangkor. One more thing , the amount of flies in Pangkor , is more than the amount of Indians in india. Like seriously. D: No offense to the indian society macha!

My signature. But washed away the next day x)
Fatter version of me. D: ignore the shirt.
the Jetty.

The Jet
Stupid hotel. Or apartment. D:
Sunrise ! (:
Hotel alley

The not-so-fantastic room. See the little button beside the aircond. Thats how you on it. D:
Million dollar shot .
Pro or not ? wahlao . Look like turtles manufactures meatballs.
Sister.
Disgusting.
Sceneries.

Sunset yo!
For you, i found it. Bby (:

PS. Don't go to Pangkor. Waste money. I rather spend it on merry-go-round rides till i puke.
PPS. I miss my baybeh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home