Sunday, November 29, 2009

Makeup + Pedicure + Manicure FOR PROM!

Queens&Aces PROM is finally approaching. Panic-ing about makeups / pedicure / manicure? Not to worry. Contact me for details about all this as my friend's having a promotion for this.

-Makeup+Pedicure+Manicure - rm80!
-Makeup ONLY - rm40!
-Manicure+Pedicure - rm40!
-Manicure ONLY - rm30!
-Pedicure ONLY -rm30!

It's best if manicure + pedicure is done ONE DAY BEFORE PROM NIGHT. In case there's no RUSH and causes things to not be at satisfactory condition as it might also smudge. Reservations are now open! Just call 0123545912 - Heng Ewern for more details or 0176597303 - Shawn Khoo if you're shy to go straight to Ewern. (:

m0x.shawn@hotmail.com - shawnkhoo ( you can also email me or add me on msn for details )

PS. WHERE ELSE CAN YOU FIND RATES AS LOW AS THIS? (:
PPS. OBVIOUSLY, I'M NOT THE ONE DOING IT SO YEAH.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home