Saturday, August 05, 2006

5th August. just another weekend.

it's saturday today..as usuaL.. goLF !! let me see...

early mornin. wake up. go get ready. go toilet. do business n then bath. den get dress up. wear my ugly n un-nice golf shirt O.O den go down eat 5 slices of friend bread. ( organic bread * ewww * ) den take my golf set into the car lorhx. den go in car. listen to music. got that stewpid song " old newspaper...old newspaper...sau kau pou chi...old news paper...paperlama!! " so lamex !! =.=" then reach there. saw my coach. not really my coach la but its one of the coach in my academy. den challenge him chip & putt. lost T.T lolx.

den after that. went home. slept in the car. damn funny !! my mum go tapau food for dad. then that time. she park infront of a group of ppl eating. right infront onii. den i dunno ma. i sleeping ma. the exhaust pipe in front of them eating nii. LOL! den my mum went down off the engine. i was like why so hot. go on back !! lol kesian the person at the back !! LOL. eat my smoke. hahahax. den go back lu. go bath. on the comp. =D chat with karling mui lorhx. den go read adeline's blog. got my name inside O.O LOL. den later talk to kai jin. den we go padang together. my mum go pick him up =D den we go padang lorhx. teach him some tips i learn from Zoe. =D
den play wit him lorhx. play game. lol me n him teamwork quite ok larh. only thing he needa learn how to find for space. XD

den later he go buy drink for me...:) den he go back lorhx. den i play 5 on 5 wit some big guys. i playmaker as usual. XD den play play score was 52 - 60. we 60. we won. ^^ den play 4v4 hlf court. our team un beatable. play 3 round all win 11-2 11-3 11-0 LOL!! den later go back lu. den online. check she online or not. den she not online nvm lor. go watch tokyo drift. ^^ den later cum back. she said hi to me liaox. oooo. lolx. den ma say hi back lorhx.
den play dota. kanasai eh that shuan jin play till so noob. den say lag lag lag. XD my morphling ownin like sial sial sial man !! XD

now ma chattin wit ppl lor. damn no mood nia. haihx.

well. i gotta go. damn tired to write blog dii. i'll write some other time.
p.s. God bless her. and i really hope she could actually forgiv me n have feelins for me. O.O and jeff is still mad at me. ah well. o.o out-

xoxo. ..::..shawN..::..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home