Tuesday, September 04, 2007

my bm tuition ! =)

once upon a time , in a land not so far away . it was monday . =) tuition from 5 - 10 : 30 .
it was okay . 5 - 8 got kasturi tuition which is always fun . haha itu shumei dan shuxian la . without them tak fun d . but without fion tan also damn boring la . horr ? =D haha . come afternoon la ! aiyoyo . well after that daddy took me to Mak-Dow-Nald . ordered Big Mac . x) was hungry maaaa. anyway after that i went to Pn.Seriati's tuition . heee fun tuition . always karangan one . =D here are some pics i took from tuition :



this is my mini tuition . it consists of 8 souls . x) - me , iman , amirul , alias , amira , melissa , min xian , and e-shen the new comer . loL.


meet pn. seriati . my favourite yet most garang teacher lol. she's nice outside school and very strict in school . weee she's the best . x)


meet the smart people . marks always super high . haha im so jealous-ed . shit =P


meet the fun people . =) hahaha not exactly . but their nice people . iman n alias . weeee


this is my karangan pendek. and ive got 17/20 ! =D if you see carefully , there's a " BAIK " there. weee thank you thank you.



last but not least . meet max. x) he is cool . sadly , he is tied to my keys. =) i love him . haha my accompany everyday . =)

well thats all ive gotta blog about. imma go now . x)

PMR - 26 days in counting . FUCK !

istillloveyousomuch<3

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home