Saturday, January 05, 2008

6th January 2008.

decided to get back on updating my posts. because yvonne's bored and i'll just cure her
boredom right now. x) lmao.

anyway. to those unknowned people who's been insulting me in my tagboards. i dont give a shit what you say about me. and you want to insult , write your name down? what are you
afraid off since you call me names already. show yourself , aite? (: i'll be glad if you do.

xx

FirstDayOfSchool. - nice! =D

i find first day of school rather fun. because i kinda enjoy being in my class? (:
25 students. 15boys. 9girls. wooots! x) i became the class monitor. TzeHerng's my assistant.
LMAO. this class's gonna be one hell of a class. watchout peeps.

SecondDayOfSchool - nice too! =D


this day, is the day that i found out dhat ADDMATH realli sucked. x(
but what to do. science stream , have to lahh. booohooo. and my class teacher, CikNoorMawarni, is leaving the school on the 2nd day of school. stooopid gile. = =!

xx

hmm. had i mentioned bout me starting tuition on 2nd of jan. x)
form4 is one hell of a year. im ready im ready im ready. =D


xx

yesterday! was TamanMegahCherasJuniorCup. we won our first match. and qualified for quarter finals. i think x) won by 40-16. =D it was a fun game.


reflection of me|alex

xx

ps. to everyone that thinks my blogskin's picture is 2 guys kissing. the one on the left is a girl.
= =! lmao. x)

take care peeps. enjoy schooling!

ppss. im single and still single and will be single. xD


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home