Sunday, November 30, 2008

Cause she's sweeter than apple pie. (:

Today, i must say is a boring day. Nothing much happened. Stoned at home until 4, then went out for basketball. Sister's into this BLOGSHOP thing. GO check it out, ladies. (; I'm her dearly professional photographer. right right? And today , i visited KennySia's blog for at least 6 times. Read ALL his posts. Lifeless much? Laughs, but it's really , amusing. Here are some pictures i took today. Oh and my sis own this Louis Vuitton book containing all the bags. Even the BOOK looks really expensive. Start imagining.

See what i meant?
This is my current addiction. Juicy much? (:

I didn't expect my lousy camera phone can capture this shot

and this.

Tomorrow i will be hanging out over @ sunway. 1pm till 6pm. If my friends come , i'll watch BOLT. If they don't , i'll be watching twilight. Good night everyone.
Ohhh! && aku cinta sayangggkuuuuuuuu

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home