Tuesday, January 13, 2009

epic boredom.

i would.

I brought many many not-allowed-stuffs to school. But suprisingly , Shawn Khoo didn't bring his handphone to school ! because i am emo. No one to text in school also , everyone is in , school ? Uhh , today was a sick day . Did ALL my homework in school . Not exactly homework anymore , it's school-work. Morning when i arrived , me and meiyan gathered. with Cherish too. For prayer meeting. :D Denise and Yen joined soon enough . Caleb came late , as usual . So yeah when the bell rang , students got back to their respective classes and guess what happened ?
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
nothing happened. That's why today is such a boring day . After school , went to Bobby's house. We played Magic TG. Yes, i brought my deck to school. I even brought bicycle deck and many many sweets to school. I'm not bad , rules are just meant to be broken , sometimes. heh? (:
It's raining anjing n kambings these few days. Sucky eh?
No.1 - I cannot go for jogging - cannot lose weight.
No.2 - I tend to sleep more - gain weight.
No.3 - It's cold - i need more food to help protect me from it.
No.4 - Caleb is weird, even when it's SUNNY, he covers himself with a blanky when he's taking an AFTERNOON NAP.
That's about it.
I'mma go sleep now. Currently chatting with Cheryl Tan , apiit.
Ps. There's a sri kl student in our school today. I can read her mind.
" omg , they actually are still alive in this school ? uhh. Somemore waste clothe, skirt cover till the sole of their body. see mine, save clothe. [ short skirt ] how come so dull their shirt. Even our ugly orange shirt also better than normal white uniforms. I'm so gonna thank my mummy daddy kong kong poh poh che che kor kor mei mei didi for not putting me in government schools. " I BET LAH!
Jesus reigns. (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home