Thursday, January 01, 2009

Happy new year.

Byebye 2008 , Hello 2009 ! It has been a FUN and AMAZING year. It's a life-changing year for me. Big impact and great fairytales. I met NEW and GREAT friends. Want me to name them ? I will .

1. Dexter shee. ( the buddy. not really new but, got close to him again this year )
2. Guan sheng. ( a great buddy to be there for, and to be there for you. )
3. Sam leng. ( i would never laugh this much without him )
4. Bobby Koay. ( nice friend. )
5. Rikhai. ( good company )
6. Weihan. ( the God of dota. Which happens to be my clan leader )
7. Nicholas , our conflict is cleared.
8. Eric. , a friendly umm, friend! the singer.
9. Joshua. Mr. kind and a really friendly white guy. (:
10. Daniel tan , the magician.
11. Jason chai, just got close to him like this month?
12. E-shen, my neighbour. the lala x)
13. Maxon, the run-away boy.
14. Tze hao, friendly guy.
15. Calvin lau, a cheerful friend.
16. Chun kit, the feeeder. :P
17. Elson tan, the smiley.

18. Wong Eugene, the choi-san.
19. Thean ming & Eu , the twins.

20. Ho Yong Jie, the santa ! :D
As usual, Jason wan , Wen jinn , Caleb lim , my primary buddies.
Thanks all of you , that changed my life. And urm, the girl gang too. :)
wanyee, yenyi, denise and huey. (:
This was the year i quit " THE " habit. Some of you might know. Some of you might not. And this is the year, i met someone i love, someone special. iloveyou, baby!
I love the times when i went for camps. And those days we were in school. Now , another 4 more days we get to experience torcher in uniforms , again. Ready people? you'd better be.
There had been bad times. I wanna apologize for anything wrong that i have conceded. I would be thankful if i'm forgiven. (: am i? & also, happy new year.

xx
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, BABY!
02.01.2009
Happy birthday, from hubby.
Wish you all the best.
Good luck in OUR relationship. (:
I love you!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home