Sunday, February 08, 2009

latih tubi?

Ah, latih tubi is tomorrow. && i'm still here on the computer. PLUS, i'm going summit later. If i fail sejarah, i'm as good as dead. D: Someone help? Uh, can help also...help what? So it comes to a conclusion that, i'm dead. (: adios.
Anyhoos, i've changed my badminton training to someone else. Training under kok seng now. [ FYI, KOKSENG started training same time as me, same place ( han jian ) ] and now, he's my coach. double-u tee eff. x)
PEOPLE! is pink panther nice? D: i'm watching it later, i'm guessing it's gonna be boring. BUT, the girls in my class said it's nice. I always thought that movie's main character is that dumb pink , panther. But nope, no panther. Don't blame me, cause cartoon network said so. boring post , i know. i'm bored that's why i turn to blogging. (: i'mma go sleep again.

tuning into : love story - taylor swift.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home