Sunday, April 26, 2009

Best day ever.

Kai-ma brought me to church today, but didn't went for service. :D teman-ed my ADIK :D after church went for lunch, paid for my own. Didn't wanna burden mum ( Nina's mum ) , yes i call her mum because, she's my God mum. :D err, thanks Nina for this great great there, absolutely brilliant day. :D

Adik kesayangan KU. :D loves

Meet bimbo. :D

:)

Babi btol. :P

:D i love you, sis.

Fafa syg! :D

Talk somemore lah D:


:D edited.

Babi lah! :D

Constipated. iloveyou, Nina! :D

Once again, thanks for this best day ever. :D Can't wait for the next. Tell mum i said thanks too! and err, take care. Tell bimbo i miss her.
Gottarun.
ps. MUNYEE! answer my call la.
pps. adikku, jantungs gile bapak cann.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home