Saturday, May 02, 2009

the WEDDING.

My cousin, Moon yeoh. Is finally getting married. D: I'm so *sniff* proud of *sniffsquare* herr. We use to fool around and all, but now cannot edy. OLD already. :P Oh many things happened during this wedding. Met this bau-bau bacang punya cousin. Which is not blood-related to me. Heheh. ;) Sweeeeeeet lah. Go see photo.

belle.
z3' family

ze' bride. Can't believe she's getting married.

bride's siblings. (:

the funny , really funny husband

the apek. :D

the pau [ i'm dead (: ]
frog and pau.

i love this hotel, seriously.

how sweet eh? (:

the bathtub. (:

the living hall of the ROOM.

ze' nephew and mum

Moi's nephew. :D
At the dinner...

first course.

the bilikbola. (:

J & M , stands for Jack and Moon.
Don't ask why my cousin's name is moon. (:

the singers that entertained us, during dinner.

doorgift.

shark fin souppiieee (: BEST GILER!

ze' cousin, bride. (:


and i will always, love youuuuuuuuu.

the sang pretty well, honestly.


the champagne pouring ceremony.


Wong Fei Hong pouring.


the swan drink pose? (:


my cousin and, kudo-san. cousin in law. (:
she's japanese. don't complain bout the two fingers post. it's common to them. HAH!

After that last photo, i got drunk. And results for being drunk, Nina told me i simply sms her. LOL, sorry babe! Well i never regret getting my ass back to penang for this wonderful wedding. . neways, Congrats to " Chie-Fu " and my cousin for getting married. Jaga my new born nephew properly. (:

OVER AT KDU COLLEGE MATHS AND SCIENCE COMPETITION...


This was how the hall looked like. (: scary eh

random-ness ;

spot u-g-l-i-n-e-s-s
our school did well. but i didn't get any placing. sadly, i was sleepy.


That's about it, my long long post. It took me friggin 30 minutes to upload all these photos. And meanwhile, i accepted half of my friends request on facebook. And ignored 211 people. D: I'm sorry, i just don't seem to know you people. :) YES, i'm back on facebook. =.=

ze' fish biskooot.

Biscoooot ini, nina suka! :P promise i'll get you some one day.


ps. i had a fun weekend, tomorrow going out with nina, again.

pps. add me on facebook =.= if you know me la.

ppps. ily, adik-ku ninaBOO. (:

1 Comments:

Blogger MEIYEN said...

HEEEE :D INVASION OF BELLE YEOH.

Awwh, i'm touched. :')

Cant wait till you get here again! Bacang bondage. :]

7:35 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home