Thursday, July 02, 2009

Happy 17th, dear friend.

Once upon a time, in subang jaya. Shawn first went to a Pn. Khairiah's BM tuition. And met this guy. He seems like a nice guy, so i approached him which i don't know how. And we ended up as, friends. :) I'm really not sure whether this GUY here enjoys being my friend or not, but i certainly do, enjoy being his. He is noble , humble , and also bad tempered. x) Let me introduce to you, one of my good-est friend, ever.


meet guan. (:
He turns 17 today, 2nd july 2009.
He is a guy who really knows how to *Fill in the blank*
I really don't know what the heck is he doing x)
HAPPY 17th BIRTHDAY, dear friend. Have a blast and see you tomorrow!
Ps. Our memories are just unforgetable. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home