Saturday, July 18, 2009

The Obsession.

As all of you that knows me pretty well, i have this new obsession or more like ADDICTION now. No more dota? No more sports? ( i'm gaining weight, fast. ) Uhh, i'm so into Magic. Before this, i use to PERFORM magic. as in REAL Magic with cards. Now i'm into a Trading card game. Invested tonnes. Worth it though. :) But honestly if i saved all that money, i would have gotten myself a DSLR by now already. D:

Mr Garruk here worths rm60.

1/100 of my cards. :)

The collection. There are more but here are the worthy ones. :)

Skipped school on friday. But took some pictures in class during Pn Choo's lesson on thursday. (:
My class is just plain boring without the people. So practically i love my class cause of my classmates. :) But fcuk it, last year already! few more months till no-more-white-nerdy-uniforms! (:
Aresya's head. :P

And this belongs to Jiaway. My best friend! Hand Sanitizer!
Damn chun one ok. :P

Ps. Time is almost up. Help?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home