Friday, September 25, 2009

Regrets

it was my mistake. i regretted. but i hope at least it makes you happy. i need you. sorry for making your mind so fucking confused right now. I'm sorry for everything. I mean, i didn't do it on purpose. i just want whats best for you, and in the same time whats best for me. I want what i really want. and i think i know what i really want. but at least let me show to you that i really really want it. i know it's hard. i want you to focus on your upcoming exams too. but this feeling i've got inside me just wouldn't stop troubling me . i just hope that you're reading this while knowing, what i really want. i already promised, i won't break it. If it had to make me swear , i'll swear on my own name. Might seem not that truthful, it's your personal thinking. I want you to know, it's not that i want whats only beneficial to me, but to the both of us mainly. my world , your world, my fight is your fight. I guess that's what u said. Oh wells, enough said. I'm out but i came to the nearby cyber cafe just to type it all that i had to spill. I can't keep it in me any longer. Something tells me i need to text you but i don't dare. I don't have the guts to even text a simple " hi " to you. But i do hope that you're reading this. Our conversation shall not be continued as i hope for a better one, more optimistic and yet more cheerful. I hope everything goes as i hope it will be. I just hope you could think it over. Even if it takes u to think twice, or more. Whatever i tell you yesterday was true. The past is the past, todays a gift, girl. That's why its called the present. and our future? you'll have to open and make use of today's gift to have a better future. I'm SERIOUS. On my knees, please? take care.

ps. guys can dream too, so make that dream, come true. :)
pps. if you read this, i hope i have a reply from you, via msn or text i dont mind.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home