Friday, September 11, 2009

Bored of exams.

bagasi gay kuuu. :D
I FUCKING HATE EXAMS. they're like so boring. i hate where i'm sitting. left don't let to copy, front too far, back don't let to copy, right nobody. O.o I'm so failing this time , like seriously, if i pass my science subjects or addmaths, there'll be a pot of gold at the end of rainbows. omfg so lame. but whatever let me show u something i drew during ze trials. x) i didn't know how to do chemistry so i started drawing.

Awesome eh? :P
Damn lame but whatever la. :)

Everything's just fine with life i guess. I quit magic, I quit dota ( not really ) I CANNOT start studying eventhough i'm trying like stonehard. I am getting lamer by the days cause of Irene. I'm getting sick and tired of tuitions but whatever kasturi is fun. I am lacking on movies, i need to watch FD 3d! OMFG. please teman me i'll buy u tickets. :D

I gotta run.
OH before i go, kidda told me this.
When the lion rawrs, the jungle shatters.
When the pig sneezes, the whole world trembles. -.-

Ps. I HATE SPM. D: but please come faster, i wanna get over you, SPM.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home