Tuesday, March 02, 2010

Rotation.

m0x.shawn@hotmail.com - NOT USING ANYMORE AFTER COLLEGE STARTS!
shawnkhoo@hotmail.com - add me up on msn! (:

Once i told myself, i have 10 things to accomplish or achieve in life before i leave this world. I guess i gotta speed things up a lil bit? D: or not.

TOMORROW i'm going to sunway pyramid with dexter shee & wei han to check on our salaries. Then to asia cafe, then to taylor's university college for this computer test thingy. Feeling stress, rotting at home at the moment. Should i come back home tomorrow night? That depends on weather my allowance is out already or not. (: I miss FOOSBALL. I miss IRENECHEEN. Looking forward for tomorrow to come, i guess? Wayne, if you're reading. Feel free to join us on any of our plans. Hahah. (:

- All humans are puppets on stages, we're controled by instincts. That's why we're all weaklings.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home