Thursday, November 30, 2006

1st December. 2006. A New Month. =D

competition. grand finals. the third day. i was eating my breakfast. and i was known as the orange man. orange golfer. i was all orange. xD after that breakfast. i went to the toilet to do my business. =.="



good mornin. i'm damn bored n i've changed my new blogskin !! thanks to Joanne Muii for helpin me. xDD neway kinda cacat my blog but who cares. well. my birthday is in 5 days plus. =D so happy. but its on my golf tournament. grand finals somemore le. i dunno i can get to go in or not le. but hopefully yes. i've never miss any cut before. =\ hope this wont be the first.
well i took some of my things. let me share it with ya. =D




my new driver . =D



maruman golf set. i'm obsessed with maruman. sponsored ma.


the prize i get for the TSM golf challenge. special event. i'm 13+ n i made the cut for under25 tournament. =D



my maruman cap. ^^



Crestlink Golf Bag. Nt exactly golf bag. for golf one la.





klar. enjoy da pics. =D take care.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home