Friday, December 01, 2006

2nd December. Nothin to do.

tomorrow's the day !! the day to meet up with all my friends n especially my lil pet sis reina !! =D its charity food bazaar day ! in glad tidings youth church. =D its gonna be so fun !! goin with jeff. n meetin up with my elder pet sis riley. n my girl besties. yen yi. wan yee. n denise =D so happy. meeting wan yee is like meeting with an angeL =D neway now i've got nothin to do. chatting with rayna. my eyes closin sooN. neway before i go to bed ( cause the bed just cant come to me ) i wanna post some pics. which is my wallet n my bag. =D




my wallet. tropicana life. =D



my bag. i know. pink = girlish. but i lorve it. =D


well enjoy. thanks.take care !! baii !! nitez

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home