Saturday, December 02, 2006

3rd December. 2006. pictures of bazaar



jeff n me. posin' like lamers.



me n wanyee. friends 4 life. hugss.
me n juN weng. " D " for december. brothers for life. =D




3 hotties. actually 2. 1 cutie. horses cant be hot. =P




me n my jie. riley. love her loads. <3




me n rayna muii. <3





me n yenyi. frenz for life. <3





me n adeline. =D

horse vs duck. who will win ? =D

had the same problem as jeff. cant upload pics on mozilla till now. so i change to internet explorer. neway those are the pics. we took in the bazaar. =D had loads of fun. but onli thing the place is frigging HOT !! we spend most of our time INSIDE the church. not at the foodfair. got aircond ma ^^ and it was cam whoring day XD

neway all i want from yesterday is just to meet my pet sis rayna n riley n my gesties yen. wan. denise. =D well follow riley's post abit. things that i eat :

3 icekacang. 2 hotdog. 1 nasikunyit n currychicken. 2 milkshake. 1 icecream. =D

alot rite. xD

i'm outta here~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home