Thursday, January 10, 2008

10.1.2008. - public holiday

hello people. (:

10th jan. awal-muharam. public holiday =D
as usual , went to pyramid and skate my heart outt.
planning to buy my own skates.
icehockey skates. =D they're just shooo shooo cooool. =D
AmandaChew joined me for skating.
later on at 5pm, we went out and amanda was being soooo nice.
she belanja-ed Wrapz | CrispyPopiah. (:
many thanks! hah.
after that , mum & dad camee. pick me up and dhen off to dinner.
dinner was many boringz. (:
bought 3 dvd's! SawIV | NationalTreasure | HeartBreakKid. (:
can't wait to watch though. tomorrrowww must watch.

xx

just a small little message to her:

Look deep into my heart
dhen you'll see how deep is my love. (:
my dream was to be with you.
don't shatter it. as my love for you is true.
i love youu, bi.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home