Sunday, January 20, 2008

Loggin in. 20th January 2008

since 3rd of january , it has been HELL for me . x(
dhat's very sad.
ahh. busy with school work & tuitions.
school EVERY single day got homework, tuitions from tuesday-friday.
stressed.
anyhoos, i'm back into full-basketball life.
msss golf is coming up, teacher ask me if i want to join , i'm like , i quit. (:
basketball more fun ! x)
and yes people , i've changed my number to
016-9080281
ahaha. (: wanted other number. but must wait so long. O.O
oh well. save my number people! =D
anyway i'm sooo into this song right now.

kiss me - new found glory.

kiss me, beneath the milky twilight
lead me, out on the moonlit floor
lift your open hands
strike up the bands and let the firefly dance
silver moon sparkling
so kiss me. (:

im addicted to it. go listen to it people! =D
anyhoos, HappyChineseNewYear people. GoGo get more angpaos. (:
and i'm heading back to hell , penang. x(
but got angpao, not bad la ha. =D
take care peoeple. enjoy your chinese new year!


tuning in to : kiss me - new found glory . =D


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home