Thursday, February 19, 2009

I Got tagged by a sweetheart. LOL

Whoever gets tagged has to write 10 things about the preson who tagged him/her
10 things bout amanda lew. (:
1. She's crazy
2. She's a rockstar
3. She's sweet !
4. Camwhore :P
5. She has a lil something with shades.
6. She's loving and caring
7. She's annoying. :P nolaaaa
8. She loves to shop, no? duhhhhhh
9. She's LOUD
10. She's my dearest not-same-school friend. LOL

Now, write ten things about the person who got tagged
About Me!

1. I'm short
2. I'm on diet
3. I'm loud
4. Public relation pro. :D
5. Badminton player.
6. Ex-golfer
7. I don't like SPM.
8. I don't like after SPM [ cause i'm leaving and i can't leave her ] T.T
9. I want to go to NS.
10. I am in love.

Finally list out 5 people you wanna tag...
1. NinaAdriana
2. BrendaTeyew
3. AmyliaChai
4. Shushian
5. Anyone who wants to do it. :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home