Thursday, February 12, 2009

spin that record BABE. (:

i rate , 6/10.
BECAUSE: the actressES aren't hot at all. D:
Today, was one of the happiest day of my life. I answered THREE out of SIX ADD MATHS questions O N M Y O W N ! heh. (: I'm so proud of myself. It's like having your kid scoring 10 goals in his soccer match. Uhh, sejarah was fine. At least i knew SOME. and then EST's latih tubi was funny. I guess i wrote it all wrong. There were 3 choices, Book Form Dicktionary , Electronic Dictionary and Online Dictionary. I chose Online, crapping that it's the 21st century, and we should not cut down tree's to make dictionaries. O.o i'm so failing. lololol. And i also write that online dictionary is easily accessible. Saves time. I thought of it and i was like w t h? Walking down to the library for computer access isnt time saving. Mind me, i was not in the mood for essays. D:
Anyway! valentines day is just 2 days away!
Spin the record, BABE. YOU know what i mean.
i'm out. =D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home