Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Exams sux0rz?

During math's exam. (: Pn. Zaiti borrowed me her calculator. THANKS!

That shows how bored was i. I was sleepy. I was blurring. Last minute oni i finish the paper. LOL lucky in time. :) superb leh? Rindu you nina. D: Thanks for the post. (: I appreciate it.
TOMORROW- chemistry, suckballs. D: Somebody help me. omgomgomg. What is chemistry?
Chemistry is a subject which we don't give a damn bout in our future but we are learning it for the sake of learning it. I don't wanna know what's sodium di-petroclinmethylbenzenepop. Or bu-tan-1-ol-di-methane. Or what so ever. D: i wanna know what is LIFE. that's about it. Bio on the other hand, is kinda interesting. Especially chapter 4s. (: You know what i mean. Lalalala.
I gottago! NINA! Miss call me when you online, and when you see this. :D
LOVES lah adikku. :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home