Saturday, May 16, 2009

What a day.

JOSHUA! You're finally out from the hospital, welcome back bro!
And...today, which is 16th May, 2009.
Me went to primary school's sports day. Hanged out with Rina and gang a while till babe came. Fafa called and said they were on the way. So i waited for them, and yeah, we hanged out. :) Went to classroom, sabotage/vandalised the whole damn class. I'm innocent, Nina and joyee's guilty. D:
Yes i wrote this. :) small part oni maaa. D:

Oni Taipan got rooftop meh? :) This one more yeng.

Tsk Tsk, Kids nowadays.

As i said, kids nowadays.

LOL i look damn short, i hunched can. ilylahbabe. :D

Ah choo. D: But nvm lah, first picture with jy. :D

You made my day, :D

BITE YOU! D:
That's about it, after that mummy nat sent me to weihan's house, then weihan's mum sent us to summit. It's a lucky day for me. :) I'm serious.
And i'm out.
Ps. Thanks alot nina, another day of rainbow you have made. :) ILOVEYOU.
Pps. I want to eat at UNO! D:
PPPs. Don't lah emo babe

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home