Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Food poisoning for the 1st time.

Yes, that is how i am today. D: Or even worst.

I woke up and discovered i had food poisoning. I mean that's not much of a problem to go to school cause school has toilets, right? But when i reached school, it was blistering cold. Then i discovered i had fever. O.o Lucky Shih jin borrowed me his blazer. Thanks, yo! And we all went back to class, i couldn't even sit properly nor sleep properly. So i went to BBI. Slept for like an hour there then called mummy (:
Before she came i went to the library, to see Deanna for a while. I got her wish , she asked me to get well soon. and now i'm here blogging, not feeling THAT sick anymore. :D she got superpower!

Ps. Don't eat too much canteen food. D:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home