Monday, August 03, 2009

More pics and birthday girl, wanyee.

I would like to wish miss Lee Wan Yee here a HAPPY 17th BIRTHDAY (:
Sorry this year, no birthday card. At least i started singing for you in school.
AND i will get you a present when my banks not bankrupt. :D
May your wishes come true and, good luck for your SPM (:
SMILES.

Next up, more pictures from melissa's camera during her birthday celebration. :D enjoyyy.


jeffrey, we have a problem.
i was holding that hand when i was still in a game. x) i folded lah btw.
the cake and us.
I is reaching for something. ^^
10 years of friendship, truly friendship.
I is showing love to E-shen :D wtf.

Ps. I need someone nice and helpful to help me WIDEN my damn blog. It's so narrow. D: PLS?

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

hunn, give me your username and password. i can widen your blog for you. and no, i wont screw it up. i know how to set it up right. =)

Bie.

7:34 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home