Wednesday, August 05, 2009

Shan. (:

Meet shan. (:
Best friends since forever.
Now? I don't know what are we. Hah, ask her, she'll tell you o.o
She's one person that will be there for you when you need someone.
She's always there for me, WAS. Now i don't know lah D:
But i guess she wouldn't change though, she'll still be there for me, right shan? :P
She's caring. She cares for me, taking care of me when i'm sick.
Eventhough it's just FORCING me to drink water. x)
Nothing much to say but she's a lovely friend. Let's go out after your PMR kay? :D
And uhh, take care of yourself, drink more water too! (:
I met her last few years, some friends intro. And then yeah, we fell for each other
last 2 years during christmas. (: Santa was being so nice for letting me know her.
But shit happens. (: Oh well. The past shall be forgotten. Future's ahead.
Oh and i remember she gave me this cute teddy and Toblerone on my birthday. I'm sorry but i lost my teddy during the day i got robbed at the shuffle competition. D: I'm sorry shann.
But anyways, all you have to know is...
You are not alone, I'm here with you.
Though we far apart, you'll ALWAYS be in my heart.
Whenever you need me, i'll be there. Just call me! :D Now your turn :P

Ps. I'M SERIOUSLY SERIOUS. aku janji.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home