Thursday, August 06, 2009

Tuitionnnn :D

Tuition was yummylicious today. :D During physics we studied about Nuclear Fission. x) I can memorize yay! (: - " Nuclear fission is the splitting of a nucleus into 2 nuclei " how smart. :D
Later on, teacher brought me go buy food. We spend bout rm15 ++ for all this . Nasi lemak, Fried Cempedak, Spring roll, CurryPuff, and etc etc lah. (: Dam full now, that's why i'm not eating my dinner. Hah! My teacher rock leh? :D


Chemistry time the ill h1n1 patient came. x) nooooob.

Meet carmen. I had to put on tissue just to camwhore with her. x)
I know, first look - " jesus horny " no it's not. Forgive me father for i have accidently sinned.
It means I AM HORNY in err, whatever language u call that. (:

The world needs more doctors, cause the patients are like 10 times the number of doctors now. Sighhhs. I'm sick too. D:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home