Monday, September 28, 2009

I choose you.


You know, thing's haven't been always the way i wanted it to be. SPM's coming and i'm not studying. I'm leaving school and i feel like i've not done anything for the school. College's coming but i don't miss school life, i'm not ready for a goodbye. My career? I chose Mass comm, or maybe marketing. I also chose, an outgoing life. But i don't want to forget, the most important thing i want to choose. Someone that inspires my heart, and inspires me. That someone always make me want to find out what's going on tomorrow, the one that keeps me going. You know it's you. Here's a message to you. Take care and i hope you're doing well. I'm missing you, alot.

I don't think i'm ready for goodbyes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home