Thursday, October 15, 2009

Come home, quick.


Girl ever since that day i started the counts, until today. I thought the worried + the missing would vanish, but no. I miss you even more now, wondering what are you thinking right now. Yes, singapore is fun i know. (: i like that place too. Once you leave singapore and come back here, i hope your mind starts to consider. I never felt like i'm alone before. I need youuuuu. (: I just want you to know how much I want to be the one taking care of you. I know i can take care of you. I just know it. :|

Hitler : " Fuck it's so hard for me to breathe through my nose "
Random terrorist : " wanna copy our style, copy whole thing, not just one part of it. "

Adolf hitler is truely missed. No one's like him. So awesome how he manage to kaboom so many people dead. He would look better without that muuztouch of his. Oh well. It's just some random post since most of my posts are bout personal stuffs. (: i apologize dear readers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home