Monday, March 15, 2010

Grand Prix Kuala Lumpur

The whole weekend, was really busy. Grand Prix KL took place @ cititel Hotel, midvalley . On Saturday it was the first day. Me weihan and dexter had 3 round Bye's which means 3 free wins due to winning the Grand Prix Trial back then. So the 4th round we all played. Did well and we qualified for the 2nd day. (: Proud of ourselves. Out of 524 participants from all around the world, we made it to the top 100 cut off. 2nd day was horrible for me. As it isnt that bad for dexter. But weihan made it into the top 8 play offs and got 6th place. =) Congrats bro! Winning 1,000 USD and dexter won 200 USD. It was a bad day for me. I got 70th place, didnt make it to 64. Basically top 64 will get 200 USD. (: Oh wells, great experience. Made alot of new friends from all around the world.

What's sad for me is that my phone had no battery since friday night. I can't even call/sms. Yoke Shan! I'm sorry. It's not that i don't wanna talk to you, i can't. Was busy preparing for this big tourney too. :( I miss you, really. Hope to see you soon okay? take caree.

Going off to dinner. See ya.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home