Thursday, December 21, 2006

21st december. 2006. back home !

well. i'm sorry for not blogging for quite some time. haha went to kahui's house for like 4 days. so fun !! thanks dude. and lol caleb went for 3 days. went home early. =( n all we did there. was play. eat. sleep. talk. play basketball. go to the golf club to do some stuff like gym n golf. xD and we went to cyber cafe's. xD i dun wanna tell u how it goes lar cause its gonna be boring boring boring.

just tell u somethin bout today. kinda fun. met up with yen. its been weeks since i saw her. xD den we watched RV. ( first of all me n kahui went to her house lar. and this is how it goesss....) we watched RV ( stupid idiotic show !! ) and den played chess with fishie. ( yen ) lol she is smarter than me. won me once. stalemated with me once. haha den we chat chat chat lar. so fun. she made my pinky...pinked =.= as in my last fingernail is now pink. XD den afterthat we went back to kahui's hse. ate dinner. n den packed my things n came home. finalllyyyy. homee bitterrrr hommmeeee. here's some pictures. xD




my shoes. cute huh ? samuel got it for me for my
bday. took that pic in yen's beautiful house. lol



me n kahui. drinkin some dessert. lol with corn
n barley inside. ( sounded like shawn n barney )
btw i'm like L. =.= L wanna be lol. n look. my pinky
is pink. =D



me. nail polishin. with wanyee's nail polish =.=
i look gayish. omgosh. my pinky is pinked ! =D


well thats all i guess. will update after my dota tournament. ( wish us luck for the tournament ) our team consists of kahui. caleb. adrian chia. yong keat. and me ( leader ) ^^ our group naMe is 19c. =D 19c roxxxoorr !! =D hope we can win. lolx.
cant wait for saturday. got tournament PLUS denise's party !! =D weehee. maybe nt goin but oh well. see first la.
gottago !! bye !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home