Saturday, May 03, 2008

exams ; so far so bad.

statistics so far.

Chemistry Paper 2.
response from students : " c*bkn*fk**fkking HARD ahh. die la die la sure fail d "
response from me : " relaks , fail now , pass later! :D "
expected marks for chem. : 30%
expected lecture from chem. teacher : " ni kan la , bu yao tu su . shi jiang de la . "
( in translation ) - you see lah, dont want study. is like that one la.

Physics Paper 2.
response from students : " di**uu i never do ... questions. fk lah. )$*)(#*$()#*$*#)$*# "
response from me : " wow i never study also finish all. (: "
expected marks for chem. : 60%?
expected lecture form fiz. teacher : " speechless. "

Biology Paper 2. ( today lah! )
response from students : " yay together fail bio ! :D / wahlao , whole paper osmosis osmosis. siao ah "
response from me : " readyyy steaddyyy FAIL! (: "
expected marks for bio. : 35%
expected lecture from bio. teacher : " see shawn , i told you to buy that book you dont want to listen. *smiles* "

AddMaths Paper 2.
response from students : " ehh how many questions you DO ? my one blank. :D "
response from me : " BLANK LAH! "
expected marks for addmaths. : 15%
expected lecture from addmaths teacher : nothing actually , she will just give me that look to make me feel bad. geez -.-!

Maths Paper 2.
response from students : " wah not enough time. but easy "
response from me : " yay i finish my paper! :D ( all wrong? ) lol "
expected marks for maths : 76%
expected lecture from mod.maths teacher : " kai zhai ah , you improve hor . good good "


hah, sorry if i offended any one in this post. (:
&& i'm gettin bored of exams , now. i hate exams. so much.
kerajaan sila keluarkan peperiksaan dalam sistem pendidikan kita.
anyways, i gottago. nope, not to study. :D
go out to padangg. dengan tze herng. i think he's coming my house, soon.
oh wells.
c ya!

tuning to : Alvin&TheChipmunks - FunkyTown. :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home