Saturday, May 03, 2008

tomorrow exam ah!

esok examination lorh. how how?





anyways that isnt the main point of me bloggin today.





i just blog for fun , and to tell you more bout...




ME! :D




a new lookk , :D shawn with four eyes. heh?



macam apek , eh? :D ada sedikit lala-ness. eeeks.

ohh ohh! anddddd , i love love love my class. :D

seriously , no doubt bout it , my class is the most interesting class. (:

( finnix also la , but we got some really interesting people )

4explorer ! :D


&&class aku! sayangg


contestant nombor satu. MAN of the Match. betul man giler. :D

Mr.AngWeiChow. *rollseyes*



weichow " dont beat me ahhh. if not i box you one ahhh. i got maxon n nicholas ,


my tailou ah! "


Meet Weichow, " drug addict " is the name given by ReginaLee. ( eng. teacher )


he is blur , funny , and nice to bully. *evilgrinss* :D just kidding.



Bobby : come come let me teach u add maths , and dota at the same time. :D


meet Bobby. 16. smart , inteligent n funny-looking blur boy !



Stephanie : " yes! i am officially known as Dai-Ka-Jie ! "


Meet Steph. my adorable little sister whom i care alot for. (:

ummmm , eh ? what else should i blog about . hmmm.


owhh wait ! :D check this out.



me love. :D

note : you inspired me , jabbawockeez. :D

i'm so out.

*edited* yongkeat's photo taken out due to some problems. :D sorry yong keat. (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home