Saturday, December 06, 2008

Happy Rockin Sixteen, Shawnkhoo!

Oh? It's my birthday! I'll update bout my birthday umm, tomorrow i guess. ONLY if i have the time, cause my friend's will be staying over. And also happy deathday, Tunku Abdul Rahman. Yes, he died on the day i was born. D: Maybe I'm him. Oh it can't be. I'm born dumb and he's like a prime minister. Or maybe he got his karma , and turned into me. Oh enough crap, i'm signing off. My friend's are here. Ciao!

ps. I wanna thank all of the below. for wishing me. and thanks girlfriend, for singing a song to me. It was really sweet. iloveyou!

samantha lee. LOVES!
beatrice
yokeshan
hsuting
nic
tsiwey
shushian
amalina
sherilynloh
alyssatan
adelinekong
estherlim
yenyi
angela
marilyn
stephanieng
michellecheng
wenjun
brent
nina
bryanhan
calistayee
abbielyann
Gillian
godmum
edwinalim
jessicaphang
joshua
bob
rikhai
wenjinn
eric
dexter
jasonwan
kellyliew
wanjuwairiah
kehsee
klothilda
jiaszen
jasminekhoo
mingrui
mersie
merinn
yeanwearn
lingyi

1 Comments:

Blogger Clarisse Teagen said...

Lol.
Our Prime Minister had a big heart. :)

Maybe it could be you . . .

9:08 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home