Monday, December 22, 2008

21st december. The Carnival

short talk : My close buddie's going away this wednesday night. Farewell buddy! Take care and have fun over there! Don't forget me. - tzeherng.

Last night , me and wanyee happened to be the two most lonely and boring people on earth, which happen to have no fate in playing msn games. And this happened :

We tried over and over again, Still cannot load. It's either i can't load or she can't load. I wanna sue msn. D:

21st december :-
Went to a carnival @ putra heights' field. Went with this two people

HsuTing.

CalebLim

The carnival looks like this for those people who are wondering how is it like. Regrets? no?
Many people in green shirt. In front it quotes " may i help you? " so cool right?
Imagine some punk kid or some emo kid wearing a shirt that quotes " FUCK OFF ! "
and imagine both of them meeting. heh.

See that grey man? and the red boy? Perasan giler one.
The food stall : [ Free food stall. (: ]

Christmas came early. I recieved goodie bags from Santa. Which happens to be a
really skinny indian man. (: he called me big baby. I ain't no baby.
I'm only sammeyh's baby! not yours :P

And there was a kangaroo. He was so tall, that he's the only man that can kiss
Yaoming without any problem.

And i saw many many red indians. No not RED INDIANS ,
Indians in red. (:

They actually performed! How cute. Ironicly, the main actor is the only chinese. x)

After all those performances, Ms. phoebe requested to play those air balloons.
Which i think is precisedly childish. And therefore, I did not step in it.

Tempting? AMAZE JUNGLE MADNESS. wooooooo

They both just met. LOL

And they're having fun already. CHUN!

Rings a bell? spongebob the whale lady look alike. LOL

And more kids. o.o!
I got bored, while waiting for them to finish having fun in those bouncy thingies. I decided to take some shot, professionally. :P YOU DON'T NEED DSLR OK!

Saw thatttttt. x)
And this too:
Yeap, father nature.
xx
i miss my baby loads!
i miss your smile , your stare , your hugs , your kisses.
iloveyoubaby!
CHRISTMAS in 3 DAYS!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home