Thursday, December 25, 2008

x-mas

MERRY CHRISTMAS PEOPLE
25 . 12 . 2008

It's Christmas. Kids running around, thinking to themselves. " Is Santa really coming ? ". It runs through my head sometimes. Baby believed in santa. Because she got what she want, a new phone which looks alot like this :
Congrats, baby! Well, I haven't recieve any Christmas gift before. In my whole life, never. Only just once, from Rikhai. Which he gave me yesterday during our sleepover party. I wished I could have my baby beside me. Nah, didn't work. I also wished for a new comp. Not happening. Hah! Guess I'm off. Haven't gotten enough sleep. I shall collapse and goodbye.
ps. yes baby, i need to be blogged bout. :P That's the only way i could smile wide. Hah! iloveyou
pps. be sweet, and i love suprises , hunn.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home