Saturday, December 20, 2008

A new friend.

I met a new friend on 19th December 2008. Thank God I met her. She's a really nice friend, loving and caring. (: And also she's a fun person to talk to. Didn't get to spend time with her that much but still , at least in the bus we had fun. On the way to church concert that is. Nice meeting you, Chua Su Jane.

At the concert :

That's Liang, singing. He was the one that made the event LOUD. You rock.

Threesome. Juwita , Liang and Altered Frequency. One thing 'bout Altered Frequency, I like the main singer, NOT because of his singing, but because of he is a pastor. A really cool pastor, funny and entertaining. He rock lah. (:

My current addiction , Malties. I was addicted to it since young. It's like drug. Better not say anything about drug here or I would be in ISA the next day. I'm signing off. Oh yeah, Su Jane! Good luck in your match tonight! (:
ps: she plays ice hockey. COOL!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home