Monday, May 18, 2009

What a day.

Ladies and , ladies. I know there's no guy/male/cock/gay would read my blog. It's a boring day as PJPK exam was held, today. Imagine, PJK. I was so excited to recieve the answer sheet. I simply hantam, and when the question paper came, i started writing and drawing, pictures are below. (: PJ is when you exercise, play and have fun. Not to study, stress and die. Ok lah, that was hyperballs, but then...theory PJ is just bullcrap, no? AHH, whatever. At last it's done. Tomorrow chemistry and addmaths exam ftw. D: Die? no, bankai. (:


lalalala see properly.
Yeap, this one is named the one on top.

Awwwwwwwwwwwww? o.o
Shawn khoo, known as shorty-for-a-form-5. Is a successful man, he even owns an island, as he stands 5 feet 5 and has his own currency, yeng? yes. (: Minxian's currency only 5 bucks, mine 10. (: applauds. :D Credits to minxian also lah, she edit for me one. Used in Twelvean's Amazing Race. Thanks mx. Anyhoos, here's me money.
She even signed it for me. (: illegality.
Off to addmaths tuition, to seriously STUDY and tomorrow PASS with flying colours. As in really fly until rainbow also lose.
ohh one more thing. www.omegle.com GO SEE! i think. Your choice. Minxian friggin advertised it.
Ps. I miss youuuuuuu babez0r.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home