Saturday, August 15, 2009

M10 Game Day.

15th August, m10 game day ( 24k event ) was held at Decards Enterprise, Summit USJ. I joined and the tournament lasted for 5 rounds and then to top 8 elimination. My team , dexter weihan and myself made it to top 8. Congrats, guys! (: DexterShee lost to HazwanAnwar at the quarter finals, WeiHan won in the quarter finals, I won Mohd. Syahreezad in the quarter and lastly Rasif beat DennisYee in the quarter. Then in the semi finals, Shawn vs HazwanAnwar, Weihan vs Rasif. I won Hazwan 2-0 with lucky top decks of anathemancers and Rasif counter his way to victory against weihan. Finals was me and Rasif as i gave him the win to take home 14 booster packs. Great achievement, i'm proud. 2nd place in m10 game day. :D

The tired me, and the champion.
DennisYee vs Rasif [ Super close match up ]
Rasif laid down a Great Sable Stag which swings 3 per turn. Dennis yee droped a runed halo naming Great Sable Stag. Rasif cruel ultimatum-ed to ensure his lead but was defeated through a top deck by DennisYee drawing a Baneslayer Angel. DennisYee won 2-1

After the tournament.

I had fun today. And to all the people who went for MTV World Stage, ENJOY YOURSELF! Make sure you don't get h1n1. But i'm telling you people, the number of cases of h1n1 will surely increase drasticly. (: Mark my words, not cursing, but predicting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home