Saturday, December 13, 2008

Not home.

I wasn't home for the past 3 days. (: Many things happened. Mr. Sam's birthday was great. But all we did was BBQ and , Poker as usual. I miss my baby. And tomorrow I'm meeting her again. Yay! =D Just came back from Ming Rui's BBQ party. Thanks alot for the party! Though i didn't consume much of your food. I had fun. But sadly, I fell into a 5 feet deep drain. Painful. Scars everywhere already. Ugh! I still believe things happened for a reason. Maybe God's asking me to loose weight, so that the wooden plank wont break. Or maybe He is telling me to use a safer road eventhough It's a long way. Hah! Now I'm Drainiaphobia. I think there's such word. Oh i have to go, painful much. Goodnight.

ily,samanthaLee.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Clarisse Teagen said...

probably god's telling you to open your eyes instead of being so clumsy lol.
but it's between you and god :)
use a bandaid. :P

3:54 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home