Sunday, December 07, 2008

7th December.

I had my badminton comp. on friday. I made it to the second round, and on SATURDAY, i made my way home , really early. pfft* They gave us Free t-shirts. Nice eh? Oh they'd better give, I payed rm50. And that's ALOT.


And so it was my birthday yesterday, i decided to blog SOME today. Readers, you're called READERS for a reason, not Photo-Lookers-Only. (:
Some of my friends came over at 2, some came at 5 and some came at 7. And those that came at 7 , made us Starve. So thank you, Kahui and Tzehao. Well at least they came. Many thanks?
Oh and my cake was nice. I liked the chocs on top, and the cream at the side. * the one that made this cake has lousy handwriting (: *

See what i mean...It looks like Mamey Brewhapy Shawn Khoo 16 yrs
Even the 16 yrs is wrong. :)
And my really nice and loving MUMMY, prepared food for us.
THANKS MUM! you're so nice!
She bought pizzas too.
As usual , Sam and my other friends played Ps2
My controller's condition : Oily. Pfft = =
SAM's hand cannot stop sweating. It's like some kinda disease that I don't possess.
POKER : main event. =D
I LOVE this following shot, by ME. Ignore Ze Caleb!

And this.

Guess who's back? mystery...

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Beatrice Samantha Chang!
Welcome back, dear neighbour.
But she's leaving back to Melbourne before New year.
Sadly, take care and have a safe trip
But in the meanwhile, enjoy your stay here!
Updates :
More people who wished me
Siewkwan
Mcjiann
Adelinetang
Cheryltan
Tienchia
Elainekok
Jenna
Vincy
Christian
Euniceong
Kahui
Tzehao
Wanyee
Jeyson
E-shen
Tzeherng
Danieltan
HweiHng
Jocelyn
RJ
AlvinLee
Clarisse
Clarissa
AlyssaNg
Mummy
Sister
Jawa Mee seller
Dobi shop fella
Rayna








0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home