Wednesday, December 10, 2008

The Long post.

Picture of the day ;
So yes, It was my birthday on the 7th.
Rikhai Sam & Dexter stayed over for another 3 days,
just to work over at the warehouse i was working earlier on with Caleb.
ps. Caleb wasn't there. He is in camp.
Here are some MORE pictures :
I really wanna thank everyone that attend my party.
thanks for the awesome party.
eventhough it's just ps2 and poker. It meant alot to me.
a great sweet 16. thanks again friends !
& to yen , wan , denise and all the girls. I was hoping for all of you to come.
But it's okay, Yen couldnt make it and i understand.
and so to all of you. and thanks for the wish through the PHONE, wanyee. :D
and also to kahui, i was suprise u attended. thanks alot
you're awesome! (:
Last but not least, i wana thank Rikhai , Dexter and Sam
for making me have the best 3 days of my life.
we had fun working, emo-ing and playing. HAHA! see you guys on friday.
for the next PPT competition. :D
THE WORK :
xx
First, we saw this on our break time so I have to take it lah.
It's for you yenyi LOLOLOL.
people might have found out how brilliant your baking skills is.
ps. your cookie that day was awesome. :D
We had FUN! not work but FUN!

Sam got raped bad. By rik and dex.
SEE? (: but our work really suck badly.
AND it's boring.
After all that fun , everyone was tired. :P


I wasnt sleeping. :P well i did today lah.
but i didnt sleep when they did. I took pictures. It's more worthwhile.
And today was my last day.
At one moment i missed my girlfriend so much till , this happened.
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
ilysdfm, wife!
HAPPY 22nd DAY , DARLING! :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home